Thursday, August 23, 2012

HACKED MWA HA HA HA HA

I'm hacking Ana!!! *cue the evil laughter*
And now for a quick message...
ALY IS AWESOME!! So is Becca! (she's my henchgirl for this evil, evil crime)
Another message from me...
*clears throat* NEW RULE: this is made for you and Jared, Ana...
No PDA on blog comments. Not a lot at least...
Cookies are yummy...
Becca hates ice cream... she is a strange, strange human
HACKY HACK HACK

Follow my blog!!
http://peacelovealy.blogspot.com/
Follow Becca's blog
http://www.iamstrangeikr.blogspot.com/?zx=b9d4413f21fea3a0

HACKETY HACK HACK
ALY IS AWESOME
BECCA IS STRANGELY AWESOME
HACKING IS FUN
I KNOW YOU"LL HACK ME BACK
JARED...

YOU ARE NEXT

(hacked by Aly, your boyfriend's favorite cousin...)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We're so good
      it1deltn
      is that it?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I accidentally deleted that -oops-
      #alisahacker
      #alisahacker

      Delete