Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Siblings

My Siblings...

Devin.
Devin is my only brother. He's 17. He's quiet and quick, and because of that, many people say he's rather like a ninja. Interesting. He has dark hair like I do and probably the bluest eyes you have ever seen.
Cali.
Now we'll move on to Cali, 15. She's probably the most outgoing of all of us. I guess in school she's one of the more so popular girls, and she alway has been, easily liked by everyone. She has more of a honey brown shade of hair and bluish-brown eyes. 
And last but not least, Malida.
Little Malida, not so little, really, just seems so little compared to the rest of this lot. She's 13, and probably one of the sweetest teens in all of Britain. She has this adorable cute, innocent personality, but can be a fireball when she's mad. She has the same honey brown hair as Cali and brown eyes as I do. 

I'm  not sure what else to say, but I'm sure I will post images of them up later as I blog, thanks. 
Xx


1 comment:

  1. Those are good descriptions. I like them!! And they're true, haha. Are they excited that you guys are in Doncaster??
    xx

    ReplyDelete